What is NeoGoggles?
NeoGoggles is a pair of glasses designed by Omnixie Electronics. It was released in October 2023 at the Bay Area Maker Faire.
NeoGoggles have 2 rings of RGB LEDs featuring numorous animations, controlled by 5 knobs and 1 button on the front. Simply turn the knobs to tube the LED patterns/colors/brightness/speed to find the animation that match your style.
- Tons of Animations Customized by Knobs/Button to Suite YOUR STYLE
- 8 Speeds x 32 Brightness Levels
- Hours of fun on a full charge
- Rechargeable via USB Type C to Type A cable.
- Sound Reactive mode: LED colors will change with your music. (The Pattern knob must be turned all the way counter-clockwise.)
How to Use
- Slide UP the Power Switch to turn it on. Slide DOWN the Power Switch to turn it off.
- It takes around 1-2 hours to charge it from 0% to 100%.
Controlling LED Animations
5 Blue Knobs
- Turn the power switch off for faster charging.
- Use a USB-A to USB-C cable to charge the product.
- When charging, the red Charging Indicator LED will turn on, which will turn off after fully charged.
- It does NOT support USB-C to USB-C cable for charging (yet).
Check Battery Level
- Press & Hold the "Battery Check" botton will show the battery voltage with LEDs.
- For example, if 3 LEDs are red, 2 LEDs are green and 1 LED is blue, then the battery voltage is 3.21 volt.
- Battery's voltage is around 4.2V when fully charged, and about 3.7V when out of battery.
NeoGoggles Not Working?
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot
- Use a USB Type A to USB Type C cable to charge your NeoGoggles. USB Type C to C cable will NOT work.
- Is the red Charging Indicator LED ON? If it's on, it's normal and go to the next step. If not, check your USB power adapter and USB cable.
- Slide the Power Switch to OFF position.
- Charge for at least 30 minutes.
- Slide the Power Switch to ON position and the NeoGoggles should work as expected. Try to play with the 5 knobs to see whether the RGB LEDs will illuminate and respond knob adjustment.
- If the Charging Indicator LED is on, NeoGoggles is charged for more than 30 minutes, and it's still not working, please contact us for further assistance.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- This product is NOT waterproof. Exposure to any liquid may cause damage.
- The product should be only used in the temperature range of 0°C-40°C (32°F-104°F) and below 90% humidity.
- Do NOT put the product near fire.
- Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting. DO NOT STORE IT IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. WITHOUT A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX, as the battery may be shorted.
- This product has a Li-Ion battery onboard. Please do NOT try to modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate it. Otherwise it may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled.
- By using this product, you acknowledge your understanding of the terms and conditions, and you agree that we are not liable for any damages that may arise from its use.